Sunday, December 7, 2008

Prime Minister of Kenya calls for troops to dislodge Mugabe

For those of you who read my blog regularly, you will know how I feel about the situation in Zimbabwe. It is simply unconscionable that our brothers and sisters be allowed to live in such dire circumstances under such tyranny.

I read this story on CNN.com this morning - here is the link: http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/12/07/kenya.zimbabwe/index.html. Condoleezza Rice is among many who have called for the departure of Mugabe - the question is, who should be the one to dislodge him.

I really don't care who does it, or how it gets done, what I do know is that the suffering in this beautiful African country has escalated and the pain is becoming too great for our brothers and sisters to bear. Anyone who speaks out against the government is censured and usually in a violent way.

This has to end soon - I hope that the ANC steps in to do something before it is too late.

No comments: