Friday, January 2, 2009

T.A.G. you're it!

Thanksgiving, Appreciation and Gratitude.

I was blessed to be invited to join this morning prayer group by a dear friend who is also my aunt.

We meet every morning, Monday through Friday at 7.00 a.m. EST and make a call in to a free number and have a conference call with about 5-8 individuals who are following the principles of living their lives with T.A.G.

I invite you to visit the website and learn more: www.lifemasteryprograms.com or http://www.lifemasteryprograms.com/learn-at-home/teleclasses/ to go directly to the link for the conference.

We are in the midst of a frenetic time, spiritually, emotionally, mentally, nationally and internationally. It is imperative that we take time to nurture our souls with prayer and meditation. We need to pray for our leaders locally, domestically, our new administration, our senators, governors, teachers, co-workers - they all need our prayers.

Spending just 15-30 minutes a morning with a group that uplifts me feeds my soul.

I invite you to join us.

No comments: