Monday, March 30, 2009

Gnn.com

I admit it - I am a news junkie - CNN, MSNBC, anything but Fix News.

I have to know what is going on at all times - my mobile phone has alerts and browsing capabilities, I check emails to get Washington Post and NYTimes updates constantly - I check CNN all the time and read as many online publications and print news journals and watch news journal shows when I possibly can. I am addicted to news and have to know what is going on all over the world whenever I can.

Today I got a dose of reality when I happened upon the good news network www.gnn.com

Please check it out at least once a day, or in my case - at least as often as you check out the OTHER news - there is so much bad stuff out there, one could become abysmally depressed.

Thanks for entertaining a new site.

No comments: